[Android] [ROOT] Keep for Pebble - Display Google Keep notes on your Pebble!

This is great! You work fast. thanks you for this, so far it works perfectly. Nice and simple.

I like this a lot, but all of my important notes are in the “archived” portion of Keep. Is there any way the app could be updated to utilize this very important portion of the Keep app?

Interesting use case. I always though of archive option as recycle bin, where you put something you don’t need, but you don’t want to completely delete it.

I love this application, but font size looks pretty small in my pebble. Could you implement bigger size as an option?. Thanks

Very interested in using this app - can think of several ways it would be useful. However, the 2.0 app crashes with the message:

App Crashed!

Press Any Button…

Anyone else having this problem

matejdro said:
Interesting use case. I always though of archive option as recycle bin, where you put something you don't need, but you don't want to completely delete it.

Me too :wink:

It’s work strange in my case. A lot of empty fields and I can’t open any note.

2.0-BETA5 V2R2

Problems with Cyrillic

gudvinr said:
It's work strange in my case. A lot of empty fields and I can't open any note.
2.0-BETA5 V2R2

I also have problems with Cyrillic

@matejdro wow, wonderful app!

@gudvinr can you try:

1. temporarily archiving all cyrillic and enter bunch of them with regular text
2. Install BETA4 and see if issue is still there

and report if any of those two tests fixed issue.

@matejdro,
1. It’s working right (except that the notes in English is not convenient for me :slight_smile: ).
2. No, it doesn’t solve the problem and everything looks the same.

You can add logging into watchapp and I can send you some logs, if it helps.

I had to create an account to thank you for this app. It is quite amazing . Before I would have to juggle my phone while grocery shopping. Now a quick flick of the wrist and there is my list. I love that you can create the lists on the web and everything syncs right up immediately.

I have a trouble with this app. I see only “Loading…” on the pebble’s screen.

I have installed the last version of Google Keep and on the watch I have the last (2.0) firmware.
What is the trouble?

De_Vano said:
I have a trouble with this app. I see only "Loading..." on the pebble's screen.
I have installed the last version of Google Keep and on the watch I have the last (2.0) firmware.
What is the trouble?

do you have root access? it is required for this app. I’m on android latest beta and I have no problems…

De_Vano said:
I have a trouble with this app. I see only "Loading..." on the pebble's screen.
What is the trouble?

Did you remember to open the Companion App at least once to initialize everything?

First thank you for the app!

It would be nice if you can select items in the watch so you can uncheck or check the items.

Any chance this will make it to the Pebble App store? So far it’s been working great for me, but I keep having to sideload it.

This is awesome! Just a question, if i want to remove it from pebble, how do i do that? The app is not appearing on my list of pebble apps. Not that Im planning to remove it, I just wanna know the process. Thanks!

As you have probably noticed, I kinda lost interest in that project lately. That is why I’m releasing full source here under public domain (no strings attached, do whatever you want with it):

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/6999250/dialer/Source/Keep.rar

Only thing I would request is that if you release any update publicly, send me link. This is not mandatory, I’m just curious what will happen with it.

For those interested, coincidentally, some news came out today that Evernote is releasing a Pebble app. http://techcrunch.com/2014/03/07/pebble-appstore-android/