Disappointed with Pebble time

I received pebble time one week ago, I am really really disappointed that pebble time did not support Chinese character . I believed Pebble time is the best after watching the CEO introduction. I am even excited knowing that support support Chinese character display. Therefore I gave up other brand name, such as Sony. Samung or even LG and wait for Pebble time.

I am so upset that when the pebble support team told me that pebble time did not yet support Chinese character. Pebble CEO is definitely a lier. I really hope for a refund and purchase another smart watch from other brand immediately, Pebble time is useless for me when it could not display chinese. Even worst, I could not watch Chinese even I purchase a third party apps. I am really angry and frustrated.

If your on Android check this http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/26947/chinese-japanese-language-pack-for-pebble-time#latest

Thank you very much Josh. You are great. Finally, I can read chinese on my pebble time

Yes, Pebble is really a big liar!!! They lie since the Pebble age! The backer have to fix it for them!!!

MarcusCheng said:
Yes, Pebble is really a big liar!!! They lie since the Pebble age! The backer have to fix it for them!!!
They didn't lie, the Kickstarter statesI believe it's available on original Pebble as a beta version but not sure if it's on the Time as of yet. The CEO may have well been referencing this when he spoke about it

SoS, pebble update software to v3.4. The chinese character is no longer working again. Anyone can help

Ellen said:
SoS, pebble update software to v3.4. The chinese character is no longer working again. Anyone can help
I'm running v3.4 and I can view Chinese characters on my Pebble Time. Just try installing the pack again.

How about iOS user? How can I install the Chinese char pack to my Pebble Time Steel through my iOS device? Thank you.

Dennis said:
How about iOS user? How can I install the Chinese char pack to my Pebble Time Steel through my iOS device? Thank you.
I'm on an iPhone 6+, iOS v8.X.X and can view Japanese and Chinese characters. Go to this thread for the language pack and install instructions:

http://forums.getpebble.com/discussion/26947/chinese-japanese-language-pack-for-pebble-time#latest

In order to install, you will need access to an Android phone. Just borrow a friend's if you don't have an old one lying around.

Here's the gist of it though:

1) Pair your watch with the Android phone.
2) Download the pack and open it in the Pebble Time App.
3) Unpair your watch from the Android phone.
4) Pair your watch with your iPhone.

Once your PTS is paired with your iPhone, in the settings, the Watch Language should show 日本語(Zh). DON'T mess with it or you will have to repeat the process.

Dear Craig,

I will give it a try. Thanks for helping! :smiley: