The Freecaddie android app is available in the play store, free version at the moment.
Here is what George emailed me
On the Android front, I have big news: Dave actually pushed the app to Google Play this afternoon, so the Pebble-compatible free version of FreeCaddie has just been released:
So you can now try the app with your Pebble. Here is the basic process to follow:
1) Get your Pebble watch.
2) Install the Pebble app on your Android phone.
3) Run the Pebble app, connect to watch, do any upgrades that the app suggests/requests (you may need to select 'Check for FW Update' from the menu). I think the required watch firmware for FreeCaddie support is 1.10 and later.
4) Install and run new version 3.0.0 of FreeCaddie.
5) Under FreeCaddie settings check "Enable Pebble Support" box.
6) FreeCaddie app on the Pebble should appear.