My pebble is stuck after resetting

My pebble is stuck after i tried to factory reset. It shows a cloud and an arrow pointed to a rectangular box with small boxes and has

Pebble A2A0
Tried rebooting didnt work.

I had the same issue. I’m a new user, but I think this is what I did: “forget” the pebble bluetooth pairings in your phone bluetooth settings. Restart your phone. Open the Pebble phone app. Tap the not connected or connect here banner, and follow the instructions. Wait a minute or two per step. First time through, I clicked ahead before the second of two bluetooth pairings was requested. When the process is working, your getpebble.com/ app screen will be replaced by a screen with a large circle marking the percentage of app reinstall. Good luck!

Pebble Original is doing the same thing. It was working excellently. Then, after an update it started loosing the bt connection. Now after a reset, it is caught in an update loop.

Got this from support…

To get out of pairing mode, can you please hold down the bottom right button on your Pebble watch. If held long enough, two blue spinning circles should appear. Once this is complete, uninstall the Pebble app from your mobile phone. Now that you have uninstalled the app, can you please forget the Bluetooth pairings of the Pebble on your mobile phone. Once you have finished this, can you please restart your mobile phone and then install the Pebble Time app https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/pebble-time/id957997620?mt=8? After this please attempt to pair as you normally would.

It works now. Thank you.

I have only installed the Pebble Time app too. The watch seems more stable now.

Hi, I’m a new pebble user and I have the pebble watch. I did what the forum said but am still stuck in the infinite update loop, and because I’m new to pebble I cannot use the pebble app to get to tech support. Can I please get some help?

Luke Luneau said:
Hi, I'm a new pebble user and I have the pebble watch. I did what the forum said but am still stuck in the infinite update loop, and because I'm new to pebble I cannot use the pebble app to get to tech support. Can I please get some help?
https://www.pebble.com/contact

Thank you Mark this worked perfectly your review was so helpful!

hi there,

I am a newbie in pebble watch world. Unfortunately, today i decided to factory reset my pebble because i got it from my father. after resetting, it only showed the cloud with arrow down to the block. i have tried to push back/middle button as well as back/middle/ right top button but it only had spinning circles. Can anyone here support me this case? I am very sad and regret if i could not get it recovered :frowning:

Hi Mark thank you for the solution this works perfectly fine now!!
Cheers!