Currently running an iPhone 5 with iOS 6.1.2. Setup my Pebble last night and was receiving iMessages normally as well as phone calls. Today I'm no longer receiving message notifications at all.
Attempts To Resolve:
1) Confirmed that significant disk space is avaliable (>20 GB)
2) Attempted to cycle the notification parameters (set them to off, then to banner, cycle "show in lock".
3) Restarted phone, restarted Pebble.
4) Re-Paired Pebble Entirely ("Forget This Device").
5) Attempted to set the notification to alert or banner style.
I can understand if getting mail notification is difficult. But I need to get message notifications working. Anyone have any other ideas?