Your response is welcome although frustrating......
1. I have purchased 2 pebble watches, one was gifted and their charger cable has failed, so in anticipation and need, want to purchase 2 - one to replace the broken one and one to replace mine in anticipation that life span is limited. No - We cannot share the same cable as the watches are in different countries.
2. The order page says.... "How many would you like to buy" implies you can purchase more than 1
3. I can find no reference to a restriction that a customer can only buy 1
4. No; I did not get an automated reply - Never have had any automated replies from Pebble - EVER!!
5. Questions relating to orders and shipping are directed to the email address attached to....Order and shipping questions: click here - in the contacts page - My question was about an order so I don't think its unreasonable to consider this may be where I should contact
Sadly, I could have avoided a week delay and raised 2 separate orders perhaps, or at least have had a courtesy response from Pebble to tell me what you have!! Even avoided adding my question to the lengthy email queue had it been mentioned up-front.
And whilst I also appreciate the Ebay link, I will guess they are not genuine so would steer clear in case I invalidate my warranty using a non OEM product to charge.
In respect of answering to people who have actual problems, I still await patiently for some feedback about the product finish quality - Although I suspect it will never be forthcoming. (Previous comments refer)