My Google Voice Search Task consists of 3 Secure Setting items:
- Plugin - Secure Settings - Wake Device - Screen & Keyboard Lights On - 10 seconds
Plugin - Secure Settings - Keyguard - Off - check Run in Background (No Notification)
- Plugin - Secure Settings - Launch Activity - Google Search - .VoiceSearchActivity
That should work. I'm using a Galaxy SIII and trying to tweak step 1. My screen will blank sometimes just after the search.
Great, I've gotten that to work great. Thanks for that. I have another task that I use that lets me call my wife but I can't figure out how to turn the speaker on at the same time. I know there is a task for it, but it simply doesn't work. Here is what I have:
1. secure settings --> Wake up --> Screen and Keyboard LIghts on --> 10 seconds
2. secure settings --> keyboard --> disabled
3. Phone --> Call --> "input phone number" --> auto dial
4. Audio --> speakerphone --> on
Still doesn't want to turn on speakerphone though. Any suggestions?