Pebble Time getting stuck when trying to reply with 'Canned Messages'

I have this problem since I’ve got the Pebble Time from a friend not long ago.
Anytime I get a WhatsApp message and try to reply the watch automatically get stuck for few seconds and restart it self.
I tried to factory reset it and that didn’t fix the issue.

I have pebble time with V4.3-rtl-r0 firmware and using an android phone Xiaomi Redmond 4x.

Did anyone had this issue and know how to fix it?

Thanks.

I’ve seen a similar problem on my PTS – crash/reset when trying to act on an incoming notification. It started after a firmware update in late 2016 (can’t remember now if it was 4.3 or 4.2). My workaround was always to wait a few seconds before pressing a button to act on the notification, since it seemed more likely to crash if I pressed select while the watch was still vibrating. I also remember someone suggesting that it may be tied to how many notifications you’ve already received, and that you can workaround it by selecting “Clear all” at the top of the notification list. In any case, for me the bug was inconsistent, and it rarely happens these days on my PTS or my P2. And if for you this problem only happens with WhatsApp notifications, I don’t know what to tell you (I don’t use WA). Good luck.

Apparently downgrading to 4.2 fixed the problem

U can fix it with https://mobilerecorder24.com mobile recorder on Android?