Replacement Watch straps for your Pebble, by Clockwork Synergy, LLC

We apologize for this inconvenience with our straps! We will definitely give you a refund, please contact sales@clockworksynergy.com and they will take care of you. We have not heard much about shrinking of the straps after getting wet. The material is designed to reform after air drying. We do have 2 piece perlon in the works and can’t wait to announce that as well!

Instagram user jrcjubay sharing their recent purchase with us online!

Find the bands here

Distressed Bands are ON SALE at our online shop!

Which is your favorite color?

Hello everyone! Thank you for participating in the Father’s Day Sale! We hope everyone enjoys their new watch straps. :slight_smile:

Damn, i would love to get one, Dapper collection is sweet! but the shipping cost to europe is very high… 13 bucks the cheapest makes it better to just buy from other brands over here =(

Sorry to hear! We do not make any money off of the shipping, the cost is direct from the carrier.

NATO STRAPS BACK IN STOCK!!

Our Classic, Premium, and Leather NATO straps are back in stock and ready to be added to your wardrobe. Change out your watch strap to match your attire or make a bold color choice to bring attention to your Pebble Watch.

Find out more on our online shop or ask any questions here. We have a 1 year warranty on ALL NYLON NATO straps. (Does not include leather NATO)

Free Shipping within the USA! Check out the Brown/Tan/Green/Red Premium NATO Strap for Pebble Watch

WIN A FREE WATCH STRAP FOR YOUR PEBBLE!!

Post a pic of your Pebble Watch on the wrist in this thread by Monday July 11th to be entered!

Winner announced Tuesday July 12th

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Pebble Time Round Replacement Watch Straps / Bands by Clockwork Synergy
How to Change out a Replacement Watch Strap for your Pebble by Clockwork Synergy

Sporting TimeStyle watchface with my CWS premium silicone band.

This is a test picture for watchface readability in lowlight conditions:

PTS with original band. :slight_smile:

CONGRATS!!! YOU ARE OUR WINNER.

Thank you everyone else for entering! :slight_smile:

So who exactly won hard to tell by post.
Name?

Thanks

That would be me. :sunglasses:

Thanks, Clockwork Synergy!!

Well done, congratulations

Oops yes, Jason3 is our winner. Still getting use to the new Pebble forum formats here. :grin:

Hello All! We’re having another little giveaway for a NATO strap. This time all you have to do is fill out a brief survey for a chance to win!!

http://www.clockworksynergy.com/tell-us-think/

I just got a new band for the Pebble Time Steel. It is on sale. Black silicone premium with gray in middle and a silver brushed buckle. Looks very nice on my Pebble Time Steel Gunmetal color watch.

It just sucks that the wrist-band I want is sold out for weeks.