Smart watch replacements

My pebble watch is getting obsolete and need some good alternatives smart watches.

Apple Watch

Like the Apple watch but hate charging it everyday.

Amazfit Bip.

Amazfit Stratos

hello,
here are some of my suggestions

1. Apple Watch Series 3 Smartwatch
  2. Mobvoi Ticwatch E Smartwatch
  3. Samsung Gear Sport Smartwatch
  4. Huawei Watch 2 Classic Smartwatch
  5. Fitbit Ionic Smartwatch
  6. Emporio Armani Connected Smartwatch
  7. Montblanc Summit Smartwatch
  8. Casio Protrek Smart WSD-F20 Watch
  9. Michael Kors Access Sophie Smartwatch
    these are some really amazing smart watches ! choose wisely
    if i were you i would have choose apple watch
    regards Bluestacks TextNow Photomath

Honestly I moved to Apple Watch a while ago. I have a Series 2, and charge it every other day. Do I miss charging my original Pebble once a week? Yes. But do I enjoy the added functionality and much better integration with iOS of the Apple Watch? Absolutely. My suggestion is to definitely figure out what kind of features you’re looking for then match that to what each type of watch offers, but for me, I have found the Apple Watch does what I want and some.

I’m likely to eventually move to an Apple Watch simply because I’m already fully invested in to the Apple family. I like their product integration, but they’re awfully expensive. I can probably live with charging it every other day, but I don’t like the fact that I have to tap it to tell the time compared to just looking at it. Also, I don’t know that they have a watch face that I can read without my reading glasses. I had cataract surgery a few years ago, and I have two watch faces in my PTS that I have no problem reading without my glasses. It’s been discovered that there are hooks in a beta for a future edition of their developer software for user-created watch faces, but there’s nothing solid when that will be.

I saw a Garmin Forerunner 35 at Best Buy and was somewhat impressed by it. Not a huge watch by some standards, but I’m not sure how open it is to programming for third party apps and watch faces. And at $170 on Amazon, it’s a good price.

As far as a watch face for your eyes, they do have some that have much larger fonts on them. The screen is also raise to wake; I don’t have to tap my wrist to see the screen, just raise my arm up to look at the watch, a motion that I make anyway. But as far as the expense is concerned, that I totally understand. If you pay attention for deals, you can find a series 1 for a good price. But If you want the latest model, they do get rather pricey rather quickly (though you can save some money by skipping cellular, which unless you’re a marathon runner I think you’re fine doing).