Fighted this for three days. Nothing helped: pebble app on the phone (three different phones) refused to connect to watch - wrong PIN Vs. pairing without connection.
1. Unpair on the phone, turn bluetooth off and back on;
2. Restart Pebble into Recovery Mode (left button + up button + middle button = hold until it vibrates);
3. Hold (left button + up button + down button) until Pebble vibrates (nothing changes on the screen, still "Recovery Mode" on it);
4. Turn on bluetooth on the phone and scan for Pebble, do the pairing;
5. Go to the Pebble App and apply suggested update;
6. PROFIT! ...fanally...
Tried that, and my Pebble still wont keep the update.
After the official update it says "Loading..." then for 1 Second it shows the Menu, then for 2 seconds the Pebble logo, then for 2 Seconds the Menu, then again the Pebble logo and then im back in "Install & Run Pebble App"
In this mode it even doenst recognise buttons i press (so the light wont go on and i cant quit an update or something like that)
When i look at my phone it never says that the update was sucessfull, it just says after some time "Not Connected to Pebble".
I also never have the chance to manually install a downloaded firmware because everytime i press on the link to the firmware it starts the pebble app and i cant quit the "Check for new updates" Screen, even though there is a button for "Later" it always jumps back to this screen...
So what can i do now? I really dont want to send my pebble to the US...