Hi all Pebblers!
Pebble Kombat - simple tactical mini fighting.
And it my first game project, so I'll glad to see your opinion about it ))
Game process divide by two phase where you choose what part you want to shot or block. Every character has own value of HP for every of three part: head, body, feet. You lose if one of part down below zero.
HEROES (all abilities is passive and activate every step):
* Assasin. "Snake Shot". Have an additional random shot.
* Berserk. "Punchy". Ignore block with 50% damage.
* Warrior. "Counterblow". When block have a random attack.
* HeadHunter. "Devil Blood". Always goes first and ignore damage from enemy abilities.
* Monk. "Clear Mind". Heal random part every step.
* Necro. "Mirror Curse". If attack is blocked all damage come back to enemy.
* Guardian. "Big shield". Ignore 50% damage for top or bottom part of blocked part
* SwordMan. "Dissecans". Give additional damage to other parts.
* Tournament. Every battle you have full value of HP.
* Survive. Just +10HP for the next battle.
I hope you'll enjoy this experimental project and support me to develop the "Pebble Kombat 2" with more features:
* Full story campaign about pebble of power;
* Active abilities for every chars;
* Multiplayer mode!!!;
* and women characters, of course 8)
Now we have a small goal - to raise funds for the purchase of the latest Pebble Time 2 and if you can help with this, we will be very grateful to you in the shower and on the list of thanks in the game.
And of course, tell me please about all bugs that you will be find. Thanks!