Hi all Pebblers!
Pebble Kombat - simple tactical mini fighting with simple rules.
Now it’s version 1.2:
- 9 Heroes (1 unplayable);
- 3 game modes;
- displaying additional attacks.
Game is divided into two phases when you choose what part you want to attack or block. Every character has separate value of HP for every of three parts: head, body, feet. You lose if HP for one of the parts is below zero.
Heroes (all abilities is passive and is activating every step):
- Archer. “Barrage Shot”. Shoot by one, two, three arrows every step. Unplayable.
- Assasin. “Snake Stroke”. Have an additional random shot. Unblockable.
- Berserk. “Punchy”. Ignore block with 50% damage.
- Warrior. “Counter Strike”. When block have a random attack.
- HeadHunter. “Devil Blood”. Always go first and ignore damage from enemy skills.
- Monk. “Healing”. Heal random part every step.
- Necromancer. “Mirror Curse”. If attack is blocked all damage comes back to enemy.
- Guardian. “Big shield”. Ignore 50% damage for nearby parts
- SwordsMan. “Dissector”. Give additional damage to other parts.
- Tournament. Every battle you have full value of HP.
- Survive. +20HP only for the next battle…
- Madcap. Indicators of HP are shuffled every step.
Support me by PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org)