Hi @MicroByte, that's awesome, thanks!!!
main time display: Roboto Bold, 33pt, centered
day: Roboto Regular, 10pt, centered
date: Roboto Bold, 12pt, centered
I used the free Dripicons set: http://designerfuel.tumblr.com/post/94655830049/dripicons-weather-set-free-iconset-available (let me know if you need me to parse these into a bunch of separate png files, etc for you)
Bluetooth/hourly vibration would be nice, but it should be optional, and if possible, should honor quiet time.
Element name list for colors & other customization: (depends on how you want to group things, but here's a first stab at some labels)
Extra awesomeness, if possible:
- hour ticks (unlit)
- minute ticks (unlit)
- hour ticks (lit)
- minute ticks (lit)
- left outer track (unlit/lit) - intended for step counting, but can be set to % of week, month, or year
- right outer track (unlit/lit) - battery
- bluetooth disconnect icon
- top complication - can be current weather, future forecast, or potentially set to something else
- main time display
- day & date
- color theme presets
- It would be awesome if both the "simple" (bar graph only) and "full" faces could be set in same watchface (perhaps an optional "simple mode" that can show the full face when watch is shaken?)
- animation: depending on how difficult it is and how much you feel like messing with the face, some radial spinning animations on launch and/or time change could be really neat!
Thanks again, really looking forward to seeing Radium in action!! :)