Windows 10 Mobile/Desktop NOTIFICATIONS, Health , Music, TimeLine Sync

Alx, make sure, that the application is not running, I mean close it from the task manager screen. That usually solves this problem. If there is connection with the watch, which you can see on the action panel and also the bluetooth icon is present on the status bar, notifications won’t arrive, maybe this is a bug in the Insider versions of Windows 10 mobile.

Yes, that’s a good point Marton. Thanks. Notifications only work in the background (i.e. when the app is closed) :slight_smile:

The app works fine, I can use the store. However, when you synchronize the calendar, the date and time of the synchronization are not written, but the data arrives at the clock.
Under the same conditions, another application is running and sending notifications. It’s also unclear why, but if I follow your advice to close the app, the clock is lost connection.
BUT its work.
funny bug

Hi Alx,

Thanks for the info. Let’s fix things one by one.

For the notifications issue, I believe the issue is due to other application/s that try to send the notifications at the same time as Pebble Essentials (PE). Please do the following:

Can you please try this and let me know if it works? Other issues can be fixed once this one is fixed :wink:

Kind Regards

Hi Ehad
i hawe only one in that options

Thanks a lot Alx. Then can you check the following:

• Open the app, go to settings-> Notification Testing. Press “Get last Notification”. Check if the app can correctly read the last notification you have.

• Other things to try: 1) Restart the phone
    2) Uninstall and reinstall the app

Kind Regards

All notifications come.
It’s amazing that you have to close your app. However, the clock and phone number are not connected, but all notifications come.
Русский допустим в этом форуме?Очень сложно постоянно пользоваться переводчиком.

Yaaaay :grin:

Yes this is expected. The app only make a connection when it needs to. This happens when sending notifications and syncing your calendar. This is done by design in order to save battery on both your phone and watch.

Please let me know if you have issues with the timeline pins on your watch.

Kind Regards

Аудитория тут, в основном, англоговорящая, а разработчик сабж и подавно. Все нормально, Ихад тебя понимает, а это главное.

Hi Konsta,

Thank you. I can understand you as well. Thanks to google translate :wink:
Please don’t hesitate to contact me in any language using my email:

Kind Regards