I wanted to update this original post for new users that come here.
I have created 2 Pebble apps that run on Windows Phone 8/8.1.
Pebble Watch Lite is a free app and has these features:
- Control the music on your Windows Phone from the Pebble Music App.
- You can select All songs, All songs shuffled, any Playlist or any Genre.
- You can update the time on the Pebble from your phone.
- You can send SAMPLE alerts to the Pebble for things like SMS and Twitter.
Pebble Watch Pro costs $1.99 and has these features:
- All the features of Pebble Watch Lite.
- Control the FM Radio on your phone with up to 6 station pre-sets.
- Easily install Pebble firmware from simple menu selections.
- Easily install Pebble watch faces/apps from simple menu selections.
- Display the current weather on a special selection of Pebble weather watch faces.
- Get Twitter alerts from your home timeline or direct messages (DMs).
- Get Calendar notifications from your phone's calendar with 5,10, 15 or 30 minute reminders.
- Get Battery notifications from your phone's battery when remaining drops to 50%, 40%, 30%, 20% or 10% left.
- Get Network notifications from your phone when you lose or regain access to the data network including Wi-Fi, LTE and 3G.
- Get Weather notifications every 30 minutes for your current location in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
Neither of these apps can do the following:
- Run in the background so they have to be the active app for you to get notifications or control music.
- Display alerts for incoming phone calls, SMS (texts) or emails.
I will continue to work to add features and/or develop a new app with the new WP8.1 API. If you have any questions, just post them in this forum or contact me at the email address on www.BadPlanetSoftware.com. I will try to respond as I have time.