Windows Phone 8 - Pebble App

eran samet said:
The notifications didnt worked for me too in the start. So i restarted the phone, stoped the notifications in the app, closed the app, restarted the notifications (did all that twice) and just before i had gave up on the app i got notifications on the watch.
Give it a try and let it run for a while.
That seems to have worked - thanks.

Ian,
Thanks for the response.
I was aware of not pairing LE so kept clear of this. I deleted the paring on the phone and the pebble but no joy. PWP connects OK so I am perplexed as to why PTM doesn’t want to play. I forgot to mention I have Pebble Time Round and the Status screen states -
“An exception occurred while connecting
Is bluetooth enabled and the Pebble Time paired?”

PTM works very good so far, with the friendly UI, smooth and free.
Notification is also very good with new Pebble OS.
I’m using pebble steel & Lumia 1520. This is the best app what i have tried.

Any apps from the Pebble store work with a Pebble Steel?

I understand that the app should work with all pebble with 3.x firmware.

Hello,
I just received my pebble time and I’m quite happy even without having phone notifications (I can use it paired to a tablet), but I’d really love to use the Pebble with my Lumia 640 xl. Problem: the phone, even after restarting and toggling the bluetooth, can’t see the Pebble. The tablet has its bluetooth off and there’s nothing that could link to the pebble… I’ve gotten quarter’s app all ready, but with this problem…
Any suggestion?

@Julia - The Pebble Time can only have one connection at a time. Try removing the pairing from your tablet and Lumia. Then remove all the Bluetooth devices listed on your Pebble Time. Now try pairing the Pebble Time to your phone. If you have more than one active Pebble app on your phone, only one can connect at a time.

Good luck!

Hello, Greg- it worked! Thanks :slight_smile:

Hi,
Iam not receiving/seeing “special” characters (š, č,…) in notifications. It is because firmware your app is loading to pebble (it is modified) or it is just pebble/my settings.

Thanks for the answer

matis said:
Hi,
Iam not receiving/seeing "special" characters (š, č,...) in notifications. It is because firmware your app is loading to pebble (it is modified) or it is just pebble/my settings.

Thanks for the answer

Hi matis,

It seems like your Pebble firmware does not support these characters. You can generate custom firmware at http://pebblebits.com/firmware/ and install it from Pebble Watch Pro. Hope it helps!

Didn’t know about that page, thanks

Can anyone teach me how to sideload Apps :frowning:

Dang Anh Duc said:
Can anyone teach me how to sideload Apps :(

Set your phone to Developer mode in settings. Transfer the app to the phone. Click on the app to install.
That is the easy way if it works for you.

Dang Anh Duc said:
Can anyone teach me how to sideload Apps :(
Follow link below: http://ptm.meusesoft.com/help/english/index.html

I’m currently using the meuesoft app on a Lumia 950 xl whilst I await Greg’s development. I’m using a Pebble Steel. I can’t find any apps that will run on the steel. I can download them OK but either get nothing or a message telling me the phone is not connected. Has anybody got any apps to run?

@"Khang " there’s nothing to be followed on that link? Cài cái SDK vào máy mất nhiều thời gian không nhỉ?

Dang Anh Duc said:
@"Khang " there's nothing to be followed on that link? Cài cái SDK vào máy mất nhiều thời gian không nhỉ?

The link works for me.

Dang Anh Duc said:
@"Khang " there's nothing to be followed on that link? Cài cái SDK vào máy mất nhiều thời gian không nhỉ?
The link contains space in the end, just delete it.

Alex said:
The link contains space in the end, just delete it.

Thanks a lot!

any news? :slight_smile: